Who Are We?
We are Rotarians and Rotaractors that have extensive leadership experience around Alzheimer’s including:
- Patient, Family, and Community Education – including statewide and national programs
- Patient Care – front line of care including physicians, providers, and family care givers
- Prevention – including leading research in the field and large-scale program management
- Research for a Cure – day-to-day access with leading researchers working on the treatment, research, and cure for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Strategic Partnerships and Expertise – collaboration with national and international organizations
To leverage our members’ extensive experience, resources and the Rotary network to support and promote Alzheimer’s and dementia-related projects of all sizes at the local Rotary, district, and international level through providing a global platform for collaboration, education, and support.
The Alzheimer’s / Dementia Rotarian Action Group (ADRAG) supports its vision by supporting Rotary and Rotaract clubs and districts as they plan and execute meaningful projects and programs centered on Alzheimer’s and dementia. This support will take many forms including the education of 1.2 million Rotarians and Rotary leaders on the latest scientific research in the fight to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease and about the disease’s devastating impact on communities and families. ADRAG will also promote Rotary and Rotaract projects that work within Rotary International’s Disease Prevention and Treatment Area of Focus among the communities Rotary serves in over 200 countries around the world.